Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sorry just have to brag.... Lock Rss

Hey
Sorry I just have to tell everyone!! After new two months of drooling and on/off grizzly my DD (6.5 months) finally cut her first tooth, and the next one looks very close!
There you go thats my news!!!! Thanks for listening!!!
YIPPEE!
That's great, I tend to think that the first tooth is the hardest too but I can only go by my first....second one has just started teething so we'll have to see how that goes.
Anyhoo congrats on the news!
Jacqui x

Mum of 2 boys 3 1/2 and 19wks

Congratulations Rowie - it is such a big event that only other mums / dads seem to understand. I'm sure it wont be long and there will be another tooth to keep the first company !!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

wow thats xcellent i know wot its like wen ur waiting 4 that toothypeg god i waited nearly 10mths to c the 1st one.congrats.im xcited 2 2day my little ds crawled 4 the 1st time 2day.
oh rowie how exciting for you
lil is 6 months now and for the past months has had the most awful teething my poor little sugar muffin!!!
but still no tooth arghhhhhhh
im sure i will feel the same elation u are feeling when i see that little speckle of white amongst all thos gums!!!
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Thanks for joining my bragging it is nice to know that others feel the same joy!!! But the new news is not only has the second tooth cut but now my DD says Bubbba and Mummma just randomly but its soo gorgeous. Keep up th good job Mums, its those moments that make our job so much worthwhile.xoxo
Sign in to follow this topic