Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Commando Crawling to Sitting!

Commando Crawling to Sitting! Lock Rss

Hi there I just wanted to share my story with someone...

DD isn't quite crawling yet (trying really hard) AND... I didn't think she was really sitting by herself yet but last night she was having some tummy time and she pushed herself up onto all fours then plonked herself back onto her bottom and sat up by herself!

I was so stunned I was just laughing in disbelief. I let her sit there for as long as she wanted to and after a minute or two she went back down onto her belly without bonking her head, what a break through!

I'm thinking that now she's mastered getting up on all fours it won't be long until she figures out that she can go forward like that as well. Eeeek, I better get child proofing!!

Thanks for letting me share smile

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

Hay there tahts tops my little one comando crawls but i think it looks more like swimming she can get from commando to sitting to pulling herself up on things and the first time she sat up all by herself was in the bath of all places. She is still not crawling properly (please dont think that i am about to burst your bubble here casue i am not please dont hate me) Ella has gotten up on her knees she has been doing it for quite some time now and rocks backward and forward but we have floor boards and she is lazy so i think it is just easier for her to slide around on her tumm tumm.
I hope your little one gets to crawling Ella is quick enough getting around on her tummy ass it is so if she dosen master it i am not fussed dont figure at the moment i need any more running around i am saving all that for when she walks eeeekkkkk
good luck and let us know how it all goes

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

Oh congratulations Rachel, that is such a big step. Its amazing how heart warming it is to hear, especially when you are clearly excited about it. What a clever bub, just does a new trick over night (so it seems). Gosh, in no time she is going to be chasing you around the house !!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic