Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wont let anyone hold her. Lock Rss

My daugther Ashleigh dob 5th April 04, will not let anyone hold her. This has been going on for about 6 weeks. She wont even let her daddy hold her sometimes!Its hard when all the aunts and nanas want to hold her, because she will cry and cry until they give her back to me. I always feel so guilty, like its my fault or something. What I would like to know is if this hashappened to anyone else, and did they outgrow it?

Jordan 7/3/01 & Ashleigh 5/4/04

Hi Melissa

I don't have any advise but our bubbies are born on the same day.

Where in Vic are you?

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Do any of them wear perfume or aftershave etc? My daughter was born a few days after yours and she is the same when her Grandmother comes to visit (4hr trip) to a screaming bub sad It's her perfume.. she didn't have any on last time she come and Krysta was FINE!

Mel, Mummy to Krysta 07-04-04 and Chloe 10-11-06

Hi

My bub is exactly the same. She is 4 1/2 months and for the last couple of weeks wont go to anyone but myself or my husband.

I wish I knew why. It can be very embrassing - I know exactly what you mean....

Annette

Nicki''s Mum, NSW

Hi Stephanie,
Im in St Albans, where are you from? Isnt 5 months a delightful age!!What time was bubs born? Ashleigh entered the world at 10:38am.

Hi Annette,
It can really be awful sometimes.....especially when people attempt to calm her down instead of just handing her back!! But I do have to admit that just the last two days she has been a little better, started to go to poppy,nanna and one of her cousins.Slow going but Iam remaining optimistic.

Hi melw,
I am a Melissa W, are you a Melissa,Megan, Melanie?? No, I dont think anyone wears a really strong purfume. But it made me think about smokers, I will take note next time someone has a smoke before they hold her......thanks for the tip!!

I'm Melissa W too tongue
Yeah it may be that also.. a friend of mine smokes in her house and Krysta just screams when we go and visit so I have to take her outside..
It made house hunting VERY HARD with her cos she kept screaming *sigh*

Mel, Mummy to Krysta 07-04-04 and Chloe 10-11-06

Hi Melissa

I'm in werribee smile Bennett was born at 4:22 by emergency ceaser.

Steph

Hi Stephanie,
Did you grow up in Werribee? cause I grew up in Laverton!! I had an elective caesarean with both my kids (small pelvis). How big was Bennett? Ashleigh was 8lb 6oz and 50cm.
Melissa.

Hi Mel

No I grew up in sydney moved to melbourne to be with hubby about 6 years ago.
Bennett was 3.45kgs which is 7lbs10oz i think and he was 54cms.
if we have any more i haven't decided yer whether to try for vbac or just go straight for a caeser smile
Steph

Sign in to follow this topic