Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

food Lock Rss

hey guys,
just wondering wot u guys were/are feeding your baby at 8/9months ?

Danni, WA,

Started getting into finger food at this time, watermelon, ripe (really ripe) rockmelon, little sandwhiches with either vegemite or just plain butter. Plain crackers and milk arrowroot biscuits.

As far as meals go, mince, chicken, vegetables, chopped up spaghetti (I put all the vegies in the pot with broken up spaghettie, and then mash it all together, vegies like pumpkin, grated carrot and zuchini, spinach etc.)

Shannon will be 9mths next week (where does time go) She eats just about anything...hehehe
Breaky she has weetbix and a slice of toast, Snacks are fruit or veg sticks, Toast fingers, arrawroot, Potato wedges. Lunch and Dinner is meat either chicken or beef mince and veggies. Most times I use jar food for lunch and home cooked for dinner. She has baby juice about 100mls a day and heaps of water throughout the day.

She is on 3 bottles a day and I am breast feeding once a day mostly in the mornings or late night. She only takes about 150mls of the bottle, I dont know if thats right or not but its working for her.

Missy

Nth Qld 2 year old Shannon

DD was still having boob every 4 hours - she was also having 3 solid meals a day and experimenting with finger food. I started gradually weaning from the boob at 9 months.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi danni when my daughter was 8 to 9 months old I give her mash banana, and other fruits, toast with vegemite, weet-bix with yoghurt, custard, pasta, garlic bread, bicutes and sometimes only small amount of ice-cream to help with gems, also vegies and started with meat.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Taylah started eating at 4 months and i was amazed how quickly she learnt to chew she didnt get her first tooth until 9 months old but up to that time she was eating very lumpy foods eating a bananna whole apples from 8 months onwards she started eating what we ate i just cut her food into tiny bites she eats everything and anything there hasnt been a food she hasnt liked yet. They are all different

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Sign in to follow this topic