Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any young mum's?? Lock Rss

I'm a 21 yr old mum of a 6 mth old baby boy, Kobe. He was born 1.10.05, 9lb and 54cm.
He is fairly advanced for his age. Sitting unaided and nearly crawling. He eats 3 meals a day and has 3 botles too.
Love to chat with other young first time mums.

Anna, WA, mum of spunky boy!

hi kobes mummy,
i had my first boy three months before i turned 18, then had my second boy 10 days before i turned 21 then just 3 weeks after i turned 24 i had my third little boy! (12/7/05). sometimes the stigma that is associated with being a young mum is hard but i finally realised to just ignore those people and do what makes you and your family happy! smile
my youngest joel is almost 10 months and is my slowest at crawling etc but has finally realised what he has to do to keep up with his 2 big brothers! lol!
he also is having 3 bottles a day and 3 solid meals. you sound like your doing a great job with your bubba! well done!
take care, mel - WA

mel, WA, joel 12/07/05 , 7yo jake, 4yo daniel

hey mummas
i am 20 years old and my gorgeous,perfect baby Lillie turned 6 months today,i smouthered her in kisses and cuddles(i think she was glad when daddy got home and could get away from me)lol
i think us "youngER" mothers will slays be made to feel as though we are doing something wrong
i had an old lady once tell me i was to young to be havind a child i simply told her she was too old to be critising !!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi im a first time mum and I have a daugther who is 11 months old and she is crawling all around the house and has just got her first teeth and she has just taken her first steps of walking by herself and she loves her food and breast and doesnt like the bottle.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi Kobemum,

I had my first boy when I was almost 19 he is now 5 and I had my second when I was 23 he is now 8 months old. When I was pregnant with both people told me I was too young but I wouldn't have it any other way I took what they said with a grain of salt. My 8 month old is crawling everywhere,is eating 3 meals and having 3 bottles a day also. He is using the furniture to walk around already and has 7 teeth. Being a young mum is great. Do you go to playgroup? I found that the others mums looked at me no different but couldn't believe I was only 23 and had 2 kids.

Hi.
I am also a first time mummy, I'm 22 this month. Benjamin is 4 1/2 months old now and was born on the 28/12/05 - 7lb .5oz - 51cm long. He eats 2 meals a day (morning & night - fruit & vegie puree`s)

Sign in to follow this topic