Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Do you have a mummies girl/boy ?

Do you have a mummies girl/boy ? Rss

DD is such a mummies girl - was wondering if any other bubs are the same. It does really irritate DH as she use to be quite a daddies girl. These days she really doesn't have much to do with him, especially if I am around. I was wondering if any-one had any theories behind it. I'm just curious, kind of thinking out loud.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My bub is a 'whoever gets her out of bed' girl. I am not sure why but it seems that who ever is the one who gets her out of bed is the favourite for the day and gets all the smiles and baby babble!
I think alot of the time it is who is spending the most time with them is the one they respond to the most whether that be mum or dad.
Oh Kazi im totally hearing you!

Hallie is such a mummy's girl, which is really surpising because it's dad who does all the spoiling!

Although sometimes i find that she can be totally opposite and just want dad, this is very rare though and i dont mind a bit!! 5mins to myself is like heaven!
hi everyone
Do you find it is who spends more time with bubby most -like darkandstormy said. My DS when tired, sooky will always come to me rather than DP (DP works) Got me thinking now too.
Hmm?

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

i spend all day with lillie when shes happy/sad/frustrated.crook but as soon as daddy walks through the door she puts on the"oh im so happy and gorgeous act"!!!!!
but i have to addmitt if she's crying or has a pain its me she needs to comfort her so i'll say she's a 50/50 girl
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

The only time that Jaye is a mummy girl is when she is hungry, tired, hurt but she use to be mummy girl when she was first born and than when she got older she has become a daddy girl but thats okay we can share and I know she still loves me when she wants me.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic