Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. HOW OLD IS YOUR BABY AND WHAT IS HE/HER DOING NOW?

HOW OLD IS YOUR BABY AND WHAT IS HE/HER DOING NOW? Lock Rss

MY 20 MONTH OLD JUST STARTED TO WEE IN THE POTTY..I'M SO PROUND HOPING IT WILL CONTINUE. I ALSO HAVE A NEARLY 4 MONTH OLD WHO IS REACHING OUT FOR OBJECTS AND HAS JUST STARTED TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THINGS WITH HIS EYES. WHAT BOUT EVERYONE ELSE

jade,qld,86

Lillie is 5 months
She can:
roll
sit for a few seconds
is nearly crawling
teething like all hell
eating 3 meals a day
says"mumma",bub",and "bum but not "dad"!!
laughs and smiles and talks babble all day long
she has her dad and i wapped round her little finger

we love her sooo much and every day with her is fantastic,no matter how hard a day we've had,all us mums are so lucky to have these perfect babies
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

My little girl is 11 months old and she has just got her first teeth and its very sharp and she can crawl very fast along the floor and she can stand on her own for a few seconds and walk around the coffee table with handing on, just started to walk up the stairs and go down the them backward and hold things and crew at the same time.

Feed herself with her own spoon and sort of clean after herself and put things into each other and she has just taken few steps by herself.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Ben is 4 1/2 month old. He can hold his toys & reach out and grab them. Hold his teething rusk and mung on it. He can roll onto his sidesbut not all the way over. He can hold the bottle sometimes & even tries to hold his plastic spoon I use to feed him with.

Sign in to follow this topic