Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Who does your baby look like

Who does your baby look like Lock Rss

Just thought that i would start this new thread, as like Kazi, im very interested in hearing stories on other peoples bubba's.

My beautiful daughter has just turned One, and she is the spitting image of her father.

She has beautiful orange/red Hair (like daddy's) and huge green eyes. Everyone commented on how much they were alike when she was born, and nothing has changed.

She has a real checky streak in her which is just gorgeous, but she also has a bad temper (something she got from mum, whoops!). She is very determined to get what she wants, and when this is acomplished, she pulls the cuteist face and screws up her nose.

She is the love of both mine and DH's life and we wouldnt have it any other way.

I look forward to hearing about other peoples Babies.
Nina is 13 months old and has been full on since birth.

She has blue eyes with beautiful long eyelashes, light brown & long curly hair, and a heart shaped face with a cute lil bum chin.

She is a chubba with beautiful fat rolls.

She also has a real cheeky streak and has a cheesy grin she puts on whenever you pull the camera out and say 'smile'.

She likes to roar like a lion and meow like a cat!

When I look at her I feel so much love in my heart.
Lillie's at the 6 month stage so she lookes alot like us both.when she was born she was identical to me at birth!!!!Lots of dark hair
though now she's bald,she looks a bit more like hubby but has my big blue eyes they suit her so much!!!
she has my button nose to thank goodness lolol
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

DD is the same, pretty much a carbon copy of her daddy - minus the chest hair - lol. DD's new born photos were just the same as DH's - but as a 1 year old she does look more like me at that age (apart from her blue eyes). I had much more hair and it was pretty curly. She has the same colour hair as me, light brown (although mine has darkened with age - no greys yet though - lol). DH was pure white as a kid, only got darker in his late teen's.

Its really nice now seeing her almost in proportion (I mean her body). I am always amazed when I see her nuddie, before a bath - just how little and precious she is.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi All
My ds only just 10 months old looks alot like me except for a few gorgeous things he has gotten from his dad - beautiful dark dark brown eyes long lashes and lovely olive skin (daddy is greek)
Very determined and cheeky (all me)
Constantly busy
Born with loads of dark hair but now has hardly any

Just very lucky that we have a healthy little man who we love very much
It is so lovely what everyone is posting about their little ones
I'm enjoying reading this thread heaps

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

When Jaye was first born she look exactly like her dad and when she started to get older she has just started to look like me but she is very indepentant like both of us, goreous, very loveable, loves her cuddles and kisses. Jaye was very chunky when she was first born and her dad was chunky when he was a baby so I felt left out abit but thats cool.

Jaye has beautiful blue eyes and they have been like that since she was born and she has wavely hair like me.

But now she looks like both of us and has a wonderful smile that could melt a ice cream.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Nina is 8 months, and everyone thinks she looks like her Dad, but I only really see it in her facial expressions - she frowns and grizzles just the way he does!

She has her grandmother's red-gold hair, blue eyes (don't know where they're from! tongue ), and about the only things I can see on her that are like mine are her ears and her toes.

When I was at uni I remember reading in evolutionary Psyc that babies are more likely to look like their fathers when they're little, to encourage their fathers to bond with them and look after them (and to reassure them that their mate hadn't been getting too friendly with the guy from the cave next door, I guess!).

This new forum is strange ...

Sign in to follow this topic