Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. how do i work out how old?????

how do i work out how old????? Lock Rss

Hi mums,
I was just wondering how you all work out how old your bub is?? Do you count by the weeks or by the date they were born on? eg... Jett was born on 24/12/05 and ive been counting the weeks from that date, so now he's 20 weeks next saturday.which to me means he's 5 months next week. is that right? The date next sat will only be the 13th. or am i supposed to be saying he's 5 months on the 24th?
im so confused!!!!
I hope that all made some enough sense to you all so i can get some idea how other mums are working out their bubs age...

Beth

i "was" counting by weeks then people were like "no she's not that old yet?"
seems like most people go by months so i do now
Lillie was born on the 30th oct 05
so every 30 i count a month

lol
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi,
It is a bit confusing! I went by weeks, then at about your stage, started going by the month. So on the 24th he will be 5 months and then just carry on with the monthly thing. Soon it will be his 12 month date......party on!!

Jen and 13mth Harvey

I counted weeks for my DD until she was 3months old. And yes your correct as there is actually 4 1/2weeks in each month. now shes almost 4mnths. makes them sounds older when u count in months. but i know someone who still counts in weeks and bubs is almost 9months. each to their own i guess!

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

I count the date that Jaye was born on and Jaye was born on the 12 june 2005 so she will be 11 months old on the 12 May and that is next week but I dont know if that is right.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic