Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Is your 8wk old this tall? Rss

My 8 week old is 58cms he is growing rapidly, my dads family are all over 6ft. Maybe he will be a tall boy.
How tall are your babies?
i cant remember and have no idea where my DDs red book is but she was 47cms at birth so i highly doubt she grew 11cms in 2 months LOL she's a shorty.
my wee boy is tall/long 50 cm at birth and was 56cm at his 6 week check he due for his 12 week check soon.....
HI,

My DS was also 58cms at 8 weeks and at 14 weeks 61cms. I haven't had him measured for almost 2 weeks now and expect him to grow another few cms. I must be putting fertiliser in his feeds or something...LOL

How long was he born? My DS was 52cms.
DD was 54cm at birth and at her 2 month check up was 59.5cm long.

DS was 50cm at birth and at his 2 month check up was 58.5cm long.
Not sure how long she was at birth because our hospital doesn't measure them, but at 8 weeks my DD was also 58 cms. At her last check at 8 months she was 73 cms!

I don't have the blue books near by but i'm sure neither of my girls were even close to that height at the same age. DD2 is 11 months and 64.5cm LOL!

HI,

My DS was also 58cms at 8 weeks and at 14 weeks 61cms. I haven't had him measured for almost 2 weeks now and expect him to grow another few cms. I must be putting fertiliser in his feeds or something...LOL

How long was he born? My DS was 52cms.

He was 51cms at birth, 52.cms 5 at 2 week, 56cms at 4 weeks and now at 8 weeks he is 58cms. He has big feet too, the onsies fir his body but not his feet or fit his feet but not his body. He is too big for his baby bath and nearly is too long for his bassinet!
DD2 was 52cm at birth,
59cm @ 6 weeks & 5 days
61.5cm @ 11 weeks

DD1 grew very similar to this & at 24 months (she is now 26 months) was 90cm.

Yep - and then some!!! According to the paed DS3 was a giant 63cm at 7 weeks!!! I think he may have been a cm or 2 out, but he was definitely over 60cm. At 14 wks he was nearly 65cm. He is very tall lol!! He 54.5cm at birth.

DS1 was about the same, he was 55cm at birth. DS2 however was a shorty, but is pretty tall now.
I'm average height at about 168cm and DF is about 6ft1" (I dunno how many cms that is) he reckons.

Yep - and then some!!! According to the paed DS3 was a giant 63cm at 7 weeks!!! I think he may have been a cm or 2 out, but he was definitely over 60cm. At 14 wks he was nearly 65cm. He is very tall lol!! He 54.5cm at birth.

My DD2 is sounding smaller and smaller!
not sure at exactly 8 weeks...

DS2 at birth: 52cm
6 weeks: 57cm
14 weeks: 64.5cm

DS1 at birth: 50cm
6 weeks: 56cm
14 weeks: 62.5cm

so both boys grew exactly 12.5cm from birth to 14 weeks, which i found quite freaky lol!!!! they are both in the 97th percentile for height, so are going to be tall boys. i am 5'2" and DH is 6'3" so they obviously are getting their height from him lol

Sign in to follow this topic