Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. how big is your 10 month old?

how big is your 10 month old? Lock Rss

DD is 10 months, still in 000 clothing just going into 00. she wears 0-6 month old shoes. How big is your bub?
My DS is nearly 3 months and in 00 clothing. At 8 weeks he weighed 6.8 kgs.
DD2 was in 000/ 00 in jeans/ trackies and 00 for tops. At 16 months she's still in 0-6 months shoes LMAO. How much does your DD weigh/ how long is she?
My 10 month old is in size 0, she also wears 0-6 months shoes.

She weighs 9kgs
Hi

It is really not helpful to compare and you will only do your head in worrying about it. As long as you go to all your child health nurse checks then I am sure it's all ok.

My DD was born 4 weeks early and was small at 2.5kg. She is now 5 months and is just moving into 00 clothes, she weighs 6kg and is on the 25th percentile for head size, weight and length.
I was just talking about this today! My 10mth old twins have just gone into 00's too! My older daughter was close to size 1's at this age.
hi, I'm not worried at all. DD is happy and healthy. crawling and pulling herself up. She is growing etc she's just much smaller than her sisters. I'm just curious cos everyone goes on about how small she is. I am too so she takes after me I guess.
My DS is 2 & 1/2 months old and just going into 0. At 10 weeks he was 6.4 kg (75%) and 63cm long (90%). It's funny because when people look at him they expect him to behave like a toddler because of his size and he's still very much a baby. A friend of mine has a 6 month old son who's the same size as my DS. He's a happy, healthy little guy who's developing well - just not very big.

I think size in infancy is not a very good indicator of future size anyway. I was even longer than DS when I was born, and much thinner... and now I'm only 5'8... and not so thin anymore smile

DD2 was in 000/ 00 in jeans/ trackies and 00 for tops. At 16 months she's still in 0-6 months shoes LMAO. How much does your DD weigh/ how long is she?

She is 6.24 kg and about 69cm long. She sits on the 15th percentile!

She is 6.24 kg and about 69cm long. She sits on the 15th percentile!

No need to worry about your petite princess then. DD2 is 16 months old and 68cm, I don't think she knows how to grow laugh

No need to worry about your petite princess then. DD2 is 16 months old and 68cm, I don't think she knows how to grow laugh

lol you probably get more comments than me then!!!

lol you probably get more comments than me then!!!

I've had people laugh at me when I told them her age!
Sign in to follow this topic