Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

No Teeth Yet! Lock Rss

My daughter is 13 months and doesn't have any sign of teeth yet. My fiest daughter had her first tooth at 6 months, nobody around me has had teeth this late. Was wondering other peoples experience with not having teeth yet.
My friends niece didn't get any until she was 16 months!

My DD is 11 months now and still has no sign of teeth, hopefully they come soon as she loves her food but struggles with things that need chewing so most of it has to be mashed. I have no one around me either that had teeth come in so late.
My son didn't get his teeth until late either and it actually sux because I didn't get the chance to get him eating stuff he had to chew before he turned fussy! Now he is the worst eater ever.... My biggest advise is to still give her those foods (raw veggies/fruit) anyway even is she can't chew them up just to get her used to the taste.

My daughter is 13 months and doesn't have any sign of teeth yet. My fiest daughter had her first tooth at 6 months, nobody around me has had teeth this late. Was wondering other peoples experience with not having teeth yet.

My girls didnt get their bottom two teeth till 12 months and then the rest took a while to come along.

Their gums are actually very effective for chewing food so dont let the fact your little one has no teeth hold you back with offering a variety of food. Hard foods like raw carrot and apple shouldnt be offered even to a baby with teeth due to the choking hazzard but if you stick with small pieces of steamed veg or fresh fruit or things like strips or squares of toast, cruskits (these break down with all their slobber), tender bits of meat, eggs, list is endless. Offering foods that require chewing is good for their speech development as well, they dont need teeth to learn to chew.
Mine were both 14 months too. In saying that it didn't stop them from eating anything.
My DD was thirteen months, and at 18 months still only has 4. She is also fussy unfortunately.

I talked to my dentist about it last time I went, they said as long as they cut their first tooth by 2, then don't worry about it. The later they get their teeth the later they loose them which is a good thing!

My daughter is 14 months now and only has 2 teeth.... my first 2 had 2 by 7 months and by 14 months they had 7.. its crazy.
Sign in to follow this topic