Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. what Questions to ask at 20 week scan?

what Questions to ask at 20 week scan? Lock Rss

My scan is in a week and I'm not sure what kind of questions to ask there.
Can anyone help me please?

X

I don't recall asking anything beyond "is everything where it should be?" and "Is the growth on track?"

And of course "Boy or girl?" laugh
Just ask what you want to know. They can see the sex normally if you want to know that. Where you placenta is. Is the baby growing normally. Anything wrong that they can see.
Thank you everyone!

I'm sure that's all I'll be asking too!

Can't wait to see the little one again. And knowing if I am calling bubba him or her!

smile

Baby kept their legs crossed! So I'm going to have to fork out for another scan!

Oh no! laugh
I had that happen last time too. DH said that if it was a girl he hoped she would carry on how she started off tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

If you are interested in how "BIG" the baby will be sometimes they can give you a guess from the scan... we did and it was pretty close! smile
and ENJOY... loved seeing the scans
Kayell wrote:
If you are interested in how "BIG" the baby will be sometimes they can give you a guess from the scan... we did and it was pretty close! smile
and ENJOY... loved seeing the scans

But they aren't always reliable! Our growth scans were 2 whole kilograms out!!! I was given the option of a c-section because bub was apparently huge. I managed to push her out and she was 7lb neat. The first thing we all said was "she's so tiny!". They're now saying bub #2 is huge. Struggling to take it seriously.
Going for a third try! Lets see if we can tell this time!

Sign in to follow this topic