Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby's got hardly no hair Lock Rss

Goodmorning (I've been up for a while!)
I was just wondering if anyone elses bubb has hardly no hair. my dd is 9.5 months old and she still only has a small covering of blonde hair.
I'm thinking that shes going to be bald forever. oh well cheap hair care products!

dd b. 31/07/05

Hi there,

Your not alone on this one.. My little man has hardly no hair!! It will come sooner or later..

My neice didnt start getting any till she was 13 months old!! But now she is 5 and has really long thick hair.. So there is hope.. smile

Alicia

lol what a cute thread
DD was born with a full blown AFRO
dark black,looked like a little gorilla,i loved it used to run my hands through it smile !!!

About 3 months ago it slowly fell out,i was so not used to having a bald baby,she looked sooooooo different

now its slowly growing back its all shot and spikey lol
and light brown?

xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi mumoflittleminsk my daughter was born with no hair and even when she got older she still didnt have much hair until she got to 10 months old but its all at the back and on the sides but nothing really on the front of her head and less it will be cheap on shampoo and conditioner and etc.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

hey there
haleigh was born with thick black hair, then at around 3 months it started to thin out (it looked weird), it came back thicker and strwberry blonde with a few of the original strands dangling around. and my friends bub is 10months and has already had 2 haircuts theres that much.
my mum said i was a complete bauldy till i was 14 months and now my hair is as thick as.
im sure she'll get hair sometime soon, just might take a while

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

Sign in to follow this topic