Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. just when you think you are beat....

just when you think you are beat.... Lock Rss

Hi Mums!
My bub has just had a horrible two weeks, she has had her jabs and has been teething. She seemed to change overnight from being a happy bub who was sleeping fairly well at night and was playful during the day to being a miserable frustrated whingy little girl who i thought might never give me a peacerful night ever again. Honestly i was getting up every hour to soothe her.
Well just when i was at the point where i thought i was starting to lose control, walking around like a zombie and every day was merging into the next in one miserable frustrating blur.........it happened! She has cut her two bottom front teeth and i have just had the two best nights sleep that i can remember! Bub seems to be back to her usual wonderful self (for now, lol!) and i'm feeling like super-mum again!
So this message goes out to all you mums suffering the same predicament and losing hope that you will ever get through this tough time. Keep going and you will get there in the end. When the going gets tough, jump on this forum and ask for support as there seems to be a never ending stream of supportive mums out there willing to lend an ear to bend or offer some practical advice.
There is hope!!!!! xxx

taffy

wow honey you have just made me realise there IS light at the end of the teething tunnel

these day it "well i might get a good nights sleep...or not"
really cant tell

she can knaw through 5 rusks a day...With her gums!!!!!!

i cant wait till the morning i wake up and see a little tooth waving up at me lol
xxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic