Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Screaming when she wakes Lock Rss

In the last 2 days my 11 month old daugher has waken up screaming, day sleeps and at night. Sleep times vary between 40 mins to 2 hours. Trips to the hospital in the middle of the night and the doctor in the day have revealed nothing but a slight temperature. Could the cause of this be teething? She already has 4 teeth. Panadol and Bonjela only work for a short time.

Donna, NSW, Mum to Emily & Zoe

Have your tried nuofen? that is meant to be stronger then panadol and works better, have not tried it myself but been told that.

After you pick her up does she still cry?

Ebony

goshies mabey it could be more teeth coming through, though if she wasnt like this with any of her other teeth then it really doesn't make sense does it??

and if shes been checked out by the doctoe then im really stumped as im sure you alreay are

sorry

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Donna it sounds like teething to me cause that what my daughter is doing right now and its been like this for awhile and does she only want you all the time? I found that panadol wasnt working in the end so that when I started to use nurfen and it does help abit.

Does your daughter always have things in her mouth and her hands and does her gems look swollen and red that is signs of teething.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi Donna
I have heard that at around 9 months, and later for some babies, they go through a separation anxiety period, in which they panic a bit when mums not around. When shes waking up (alone?) maybe shes freaking out.
Maybe its not this but just an idea......

Sita, Nz, Syam 7-12-05

Sign in to follow this topic