Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Help, keeps rolling in cot and bumping head

Help, keeps rolling in cot and bumping head Lock Rss

Hi
My 6 mth old DS thinks he is it and a bit now he can roll, sit up has teeth etc. I dont mind this so much it is just that when I put him in the cot to sleep during the day he rolls onto his tummy straight away and gets his arms caught in the bars of the cot and hits his head on the cot, he does it all the time and I dont know what to do. Please help me!

Julie

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

Hi Julie,

Just wait until he can wiggle up the head end of the cot and get stuck there!!

Others who reply may also tell you that there is a product called a cot bumper out on the market for this exact purpose. I haven't got one as yet as our little is in a portacot and therefore getting tangled up in bars isn't an issue as yet.

Hope this helps,

SJ
Hi Julie

I have a 10 month old girl who does a similar thing - execpt mainly at night. She manages to roll herself onto her tummy and then she gets stuck and cries until I go into her room and turn her back onto her back. She can turn herself over if she really tries but I think she is just lazy. She will wake anywhere up to 10 times a night and when I go into her room I find her in all different area's of her cot but never where I leave her. She doesn't usually get any body parts stuck in the bars of her cot though. I'm feeling quite sleep deprived at the moment but I'm hoping it's just a phase that will pass soon. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. I'll be interested in your bubs progress. Good luck.

Karen, ACT, baby girl July 2005

Sign in to follow this topic