Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how old for jolly jumper Lock Rss

hi, im just wondering how old bubs needs to be to use a jolly jumper? or does it go on development factors (weight, neck control etc)? i havent got one, but was thinking of buying one in the near future. my bub is 18 weeks old. would he be too young?

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

I would say is goes on develpoment....

If cant hold head up would you like him bouncing around in something that is going to make his head 'wobble' around alot???/

Just a thought

ebony

hey i put my daughter in her jolly jumper at 3half months she loves it it is an excellent thing 4 wen she is cryin & not sure y she jumps in it & 4gets y she is actually cryin & aparently gives them the idea it is alright they can move around by themselves & helps with the strenght in there legs

Nicole

I bought my son a jolly when he was around 4-5 months old. He had excellent head control by then. He loves it i think it was the best buy yet. He is now 8 months old and has started standing up. So it hasnt hindered his development at all. I honestly swear by them. Of course I only put him in it for 15min lots during the day.
We borrowed one of a friend and Ds 2 was using it at about 4/5 months and loved it too. Though Ds 1 hung in it for awhile before getting the hang of jumping. They love to be upright to see what it going on.

Sal, two mischief boys 4yrs & 16 mth's

hi, my baby was 3months when we first put her in and absolutely loved it and still does on the packet it says 4 months onwards. but aslong as they can hold their head up they should be fine. Shes actually in it now. BOUNCE BOUNCE haha
Sign in to follow this topic