Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. How long from crawling to walking

How long from crawling to walking Lock Rss

hi
I was just wondering how long your babies crawled for until they started walking? Lachlan is 11 months. He started commando crawling at 7 months and pulling himslef up about 4 -6 wks later. I didnt think he would cralw properly but about a month ago he did. He cruises around everywhere and quite often will stand without holding on to anything. He is really good walking holding on to your hands.
Lisa
I'm still waiting for DD to walk properly. She has been crawling properly for about 7 months now. She does all the pre-walking things like cruising between spaced out furniture, standing on her own, taking 1-2 steps on her own, walking holding just one of my hands. Thats it though, she is just not interested in taking it any further. I've seen babies that were only doing basic cruising start walking within a week so I'm not 100% sure what the catalyst is. I assume like all thing with my DD, she will do it when she is ready - and not a moment before - lol !!!

Best of luck, sounds like your bub is doing really, really well. Not long till first birthday either - how exciting !!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My DD crawled at 9months and the next day she was pulling herself up on furniture. Now a month later she is pulling up on everything, cruising everything, goes between things and now tries standing on her own which she does for a few seconds before falling on her bum. I think she will be walking within the next month.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Sign in to follow this topic