Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

bath time Lock Rss

dylan has decided he hates the bath. we have tried him at all dif temps, with or without soap, with or with us or ashton and nothing seems to work. We r goin to try a shower tonight. He isnt scraed and he doesnt scream he just cries and whinges. Why do u htink this is? has anyone had similar? how did u help them over come it?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

What about timing of the bath? DD loves the water, but a few times we have put her in just that little bit too late and she whinges and tries to climb out the whole time. DD has hers after dinner, before her night time sleep. When DD is in a 'mood' there is nothing we can do to get her over it - lol. Typical woman at times, wonder where she gets that from - LMAO !!!

Best of luck !

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Has he always hated it? Also how old is he?
If possible maybe you could bath him in the sink or something? We had to do this on hols and my DS loved it! He enjoysa bath mostly tho, he did go thru a phase of not liking it and I just had it ready, popped him in, gave him a wash without messing around and out again. After a few days he was happy again. He now has a longer bath with toys etc. I also sing nursery rhymes to him, Dad comes in and chats to him too. Maybe one of you could get in first and the other could put him in and then take him out when ready?
Just a few ideas, hope your bath time gets happier wink

Jen and 13mth Harvey

Sign in to follow this topic