Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

types of crawls Lock Rss

Hi
My 8mth old girl seems to be moving around the house shuffling her bottom, my other girl (now 3) didn't crawl at all and my son (now 6) crawled on all four the'normal' way.
Does anyone else 's baby bottom shuffle around and what other types of crawls are there?
grin

leo,NSW

my ds did the commando crawl!he now crawls properly

hi there,
my dd crawled on hands and with her legs straight so her bum was up in the air, i thnk she did this as she didnt like the polished and tiled floors cause when ever we went to a house with carpet she would crawl normally.

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

hi,

our baby started to commando crawl (belly dragging) and has more recently discovered how to crawl on hands and knees (think she has worked out that she can go faster on them!)

Bum shuffling is so cute and at least they are mobile and can get to where they want to go even though it doesn't look too elegant!

SJ
Hi there,

Isabella crawls with one leg stuck out the side which she uses to kick off with. She only crawled on all fours for a couple of days before she adapted to this way of crawling. We also have floorbaords so I wonder whether she does it to give her little chubby knees a break smile

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

Sign in to follow this topic