Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

2 kids under 2 Lock Rss

Hi my names stacey and i have 2 kids under 2, well the eldest will be 2 in a couple weeks, his name is alexander and i have a little girl Katerina who's 4 months. i seem to be handling it quite well. i thought it would be hard but its not really, my kids are great Katerina sleeps through the night and her big brother is so good with her, does anyone else have more than 1 child? I'm new to this so dont know really what to say. Hope i get some sort of response would love to swap ideas and advice.

vic 2 kids

Hi Stacey,
I have 3 under 3, my eldest is 2.5 (girl) and I have 4 week old twin boys, It seems , so far a lot easier the 2nd time round, the boys are in a good routine and I'm hoping to keep it that way.
My two year old gets up too mischief though when she knows mummy can't drop the boys and get to her.
Sounds like you are coping really well. Wow thats great that Katerina is sleeping through the night, I can't wait for that with the boys.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Wow 3 kids, i admire you,
yes my son can be cheeky too at times, but generally good.
The 2nd time round does seem to be easier, you dont really fuss as much with the small things do u?
I dont know how you juggle all 3?
I struggled a bit at the start as Katerina wasnt doing too well with breast feeding so i tried and tried but after 3 weeks she was solely on formula, she drinks quite alot and i didnt have the spare time to have latched onto my boob for most the day if you know what i mean, especially not when you have a toddler.
We are attempting toilet training at the moment which is challenging.
How about youself?

vic 2 kids

Hi Stacey,
yes days do get quite busy, but the boys are great at the moment. I don't seem to worry about every little murmur like I did with my first.
My two yr old is trying to toilet train herself at the moment which suits me. she will put her big girls undies on in the morning and do wee on the toilet but we struggle with no 2s.
It has taken a while though I started while I was preg as I thought it would happen by the time they arrive but it just kept going on and on.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Hi

I still think 2 under two are easier than twins wink

I have two that are 20 months apart, and twins also

anyway, if you wanna email me, feel free

[email protected]

(I am online 12 hours a day most days!)

Mel,
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 girl!
My family is complete, now we have our girl!
hi mel,
wow you certainly have your hands full, im sure your days are very busy?
how do you cope? so how old are all your kids?
where abouts are you from?
I'm 25 and live in melbourne, have a boy who's almost 2 and a girl who's 4 months, they are both great, dont have too many problems at all, im just trying to toilet train my 2 y.o which is time consuming but i'm sure we'll get there.

vic 2 kids

I was a mummy of 2 under 2. I now have a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. I am in the early stages of toilet training my 2 year old daughter as well. I found the first couple of months with 2 under 2 quite challenging, but now as my son is getting more independant - able to sit up and play, it makes things a bit easier.

Would love to chat with you other mum's with 2 under 2 or there abouts.

Michelle
Hi michelle,
Yes i have just started toilet traing my son, which is going slowly as i knew it would, its very time consuming, and sometimes its time i dont have, but we'll get there.
So where abouts are u from?
im in the northern suburbs of melbourne. Epping. You can email me if you like at
[email protected]

I am 25, engaged, yet to set a date, my partner would like to have more kids, but i just dont think i could handle it at the moment, im not sure that i want anymore to be honest.
So are u a stay at home mum, or are u working? We have decided for the moment that i wont go back to work for a few years now, its just too hard with 2 young ones isn't it?

Anyway, hope to hear from you

Take care
Stacey

vic 2 kids

I had 2 under 2 for 2 months. First couple of weeks was the hardest as my second son was premmy and i had to feed him every 3 hours day and night, because he lost more than 10% of his birt weight. Have been toilet training for the last couple of weeks now, and everything was going great until today! Harry decided he wasn't going to use the potty and just do it where he was standing at the time. Fun and games for me. We are planning on having another baby next year. So then i'll have 3 under 4.
Why do we do this to ourselves?

I have 3 under 3 and an 11yr old. I don't find it to hard but it is very tiring and you don't get a minute to yourself. I live for bedtime every night so as to be able to sit down and relax. Usually with my computer and huggies web site.

Karen, NSW, 11,3,1yrs & 3mths

Hi there everyone,

well in about nine weeks (hopefully less) i will be a mum with three under three. I haven a son who is three and a daughter who is nine months. My third is due on June 20.

My husband is currently living interstate with the army so not sure how things are going to go.

Nice to hear other people have similar sitations

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

Hi, I have 2 girls 13mths apart. They are now 6 & 5. For all the hard yards you put in the beginning it is certainly worth it. Even though the girls fight a fair bit & drive me nuts they are also very close & protective of each other. I love watching them giggle over the little things that only they can see as funny. I have a 4 mth old now & am really enjoying her as i was unable to sit back with the other 2 & just appreciate all the baby things. Over all I am happy with the way things worked out for us,

Lisa,NSW, mum of 3

Sign in to follow this topic