Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. some lady said yesterday my nearly 4 month old looks like a 10 month old

some lady said yesterday my nearly 4 month old looks like a 10 month old Lock Rss

I couldn't believe this laura is pretty tall but doesn't look 10 months!

I felt like bopping this lady and saying are you mad?

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

I get told by people that my 7 month old looks about 4 or 5 months... I have to admit that she is quite small but being of South-Asian origin, generally babies aren't too big.... Just don't worry about what people say.... As long as your baby's healthy, that's all that matters!!!!!!

DD1 7/11/04, DD2 27/5/08

I know the feeling my little girl (5 months) was 10pounds at birth and people kept saying she looked 6 months old from about 3 months. I have learned to take these things as a compliment because she looks so healthy and strong smile

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

Hi

Just browsing out of curosity and reminds me of the comments I got when my little boy was a new born, which is nearly 4 years ago! He was born 11 lb 3 oz, so a big boy, to me he was a healhty little baby. I have always got comments about his size and looking older then he actually his. Just recently I got asked why my son wasn't at school? I was fuming just about, he is only 3 1/2 I told them, and they just looked at him and then me....... He currently weighs in at about 23kgs, but he isn't overweight or big, he is just really tall. I have just learnt to ignore the comments, he is happy and heahlty and that is the main thing.

Heather
Sign in to follow this topic