Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. Ideas? Bub can walk, but still wobbly? shoes? he wont wear socks! pulls em straight off?

Ideas? Bub can walk, but still wobbly? shoes? he wont wear socks! pulls em straight off? Lock Rss

hi!
My little 10 month has been wlaking a few weeks now. everyone says he needs shoes so he learns to walk properly but at home we have carpet and i read it wa sbest to let them go barefoot, but i have tiles down stairs and he WONT wear socks! If i put em on he will go to a corner where " icant see him" and take em off and hide em! i could go thru ten pairs a day and find em later. He has a little pair of bootie/slippers he wears to keep warm but they not real good for walking? Should i be getting shoes meausred yet?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

He sounds like a very smart little boy! I think his balance will get better with practice, I personally wouldn't worry about shoes, if you do decide to get them make sure you get them fitted properly so as to not hinder the growth of his foot

Liams Mum,NZ,14mth boy

Hi

my little girl (13 months) had an obsession with taking her socks off - so now she wears tights under her clothes - lucky it is cold enough for it!! and cant pull them off!!

i was told to wait until she had been walking for about 1 month to get her shoes.... so we went straight to shoes and sox (nsw) and got her fitted properly.... they were really helpful - and her joggers are so cute.

Nicki''s Mum, NSW

Sign in to follow this topic