Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BABY CLOTHES SIZE Lock Rss

Hi All,

I have a five month girl. Today i had her weighed and she weighs 6.5kgs and is 65cms in length she has been wearing 000 for about 3 months now and i put her first 00 tonight, which was a little long in the sleeve but fit pretty good.

Just wondering to mums who have older babies that may have been around Ella's size at 5 months, how long do they stay in 00's for?

I was told that their growth slows down around 6 months. I just don't want to go out and spend lots of money on clothes to last one or two months.

Thanks Mummies

Hi

My little girls is 5months old, she has been in 00
since about 4months they still fit. I think you will get a bit of wear out of 00s as my bub is 69.5cm tall i have put her in a few 0 suits which have been good but i tried on 0 pants they are way too long!!

I think a good indication is most size 0 clothes from memory are for about 10kg and 76cm

There are soooo many cute girls clothes out there how can you resist!!

I had too many 0000, 000 and soon probably too many 00, i just cant help myself smile LOL

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

My daughter turns 10 months old on Monday and she is still in 00's. The only problem we have is that she has quite long legs and she seems to grow out of her pants quicker than her tops. I actually bought a pair of pants which are 0's the other day but these are far too big in the waist for her.
Sign in to follow this topic