Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BABY SIGNING Lock Rss

Hi,

My little girl Eliza is now about 5 1/2 months old and is starting to get frustrated when she cant get things she wants. I have read a few articles on
baby signing and would like to try it. I have been making the thumbs up as a sign for bottle for the past week and she is getting the drift, she gets excited when i say bottle and the thumbs up SOOOO Cute smile

I was wondering if other people have used baby signing, did you follow a program or just make stuff up? Was it successful? What are some of your babys favourite signs?

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

my boy is only 4 months old but when he does a poo i have been grabbing my nose and going ohhh yuk nad he laughs at me. I think it would be great if you could learn some simple signs from the australian sign language that way when u teach ur baby, she will know already a few things. basic ones you know like drink, food, poo, wee, happy sad angry etc.
I will be teaching bayden and so will DH we decided even b4 we fell pregnant.
Look into some sign classes or look up your local school for hearing impaired. They hold classes you could learn and teach

mum to bayden 25/02/05

Thanks for all of your comments. I am still doing the thumbs up for bottle, i think ill die when she does it back to me smile I have also been doing one for sleep.

Does any one know of baby signing courses in western sydney?

I would still love to her from more people using baby signing and did you follow a program or just make stuff up? Was it successful? What are some of your babys favourite signs?

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

Sign in to follow this topic