Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. chlorine in the pool - worried mum

chlorine in the pool - worried mum Lock Rss

hey guys,
i want to start swimming lessons because i love the pool but im a bit scared about the chlorine in the pool. and i cant seem to find a indoor salt water pool in adelaide - does any one know one?
has any one else had any problems with the chlorine in the pool, he is 6months and dont know when their immune system is properly developed enough to go into a chlorine pool?! any one have any thoughts about the chlorine in the pool?
mumsgroup.tk for weekly baby specials

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

I took bayden to parafiled gardens swim centrre for his 1st swimming lesson and i was really worried but he was perfectly fine. he had no problems and the only trouble was me tryna work out how to get thoses darn swim nappys off (little did i know they tear argh) haha
just take him in once and see how he goes.
bayden loves the water and you know there is heaps and heaps of chlorine and normal bath water dont you...

mum to bayden 25/02/05

i think the rinsing is a good idea. i hope to get him into some swimming when it gets a bit warmer. Even though the pool would be heated, i dont see my self getting my self in the water while i know how cold it is once you get out of the pool!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic