Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

unisex toys, what are they? Lock Rss

hi guys,
thought i would see if any one has uni-sex toys for there little bubbas? and what are they...
While shopping in the Target toy sale i noticed all the Happy House and Groovy House toys! they were so kool... they had all sorts from irons, to microwaves, and ovens and also had a vaccum. Now are these girl toys or are they uni-sex toys?! i have seen a lawnmower and tools with work bench and even a play bbq - which are fun and exciting also but i was wondering is there any toys that are uni-sex and what are they. Do you think these can be used for both boys and girls? or is this the beginning of BOY's v's GIRL's ????

It doesnt seem so bad to have uni-sex toys while they are using rattles and play gyms and things like that but when it comes to other toys then its a whole different ball game.
mumsgroup.tk for weekly specials

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi leia!
I went to target today and saw all the same things. I ma expecting number 2 in a few weeks but he will be another boy, so i guess bbq's and work benches and gardening sets will be fine as hand me downs, but i see the dilema in the vacuums and stuff. Although i was goin to buy my older boy a vacuum as he loves the vacuum cleaner at home. When i was little i loved cars! i noticed that some of the cars and stuff were all different coloured so they werent so boyish and the baby toys are multi coloured which is good!
I not sure on the boy v's girl thing, sounds like its beginning...

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

i dont mind buying a vaccum or a pusha for a doll, my brother was given a barbie when he was little and he loved it! he would like to dress it up, well now that i think of it maybe he realised what boobs were?! and thats why he got barbie nakie all the time!! - lets not go their... lol

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic