Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

what happens then? Rss

I know you have all heard it before. But yes here i go again. My first daughter crawled at 6 months. My second daughter, almost 9 months and is not even showing ANY signs and that is no exsageration. You would think she was still 3 months old the way she lays there. Now I know everyone will say " they will do it in their own time" but what happens if that times doesnt come and she doesnt ever crawl? I hear alot about kids who never crawled they just went straight to walking but here is a question for that - how do they get onto their feet? Or how do they get to the furniture to pull themselves up? I know it seem like im going a little over board but I am concerned. Please someone give me some advise.

Sam, QLD, Ava 11.08.2005, Michala 11.01.2007

My aunty has a 9 months old and she still doesnt crawl all she can do is sit up by herself i dun even think she can roll.. Can your daughter sit up? maybe lots of tummy time would help..

my son is 3 months and he gets frustrated when i put him on his tummy but he seem to enjoy trying to stand up (with me supporting him off course). so I guess its just what they prefer more

Sign in to follow this topic