Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

The first bruise! Rss

I've just logged on after dealing with a very upset wee girl who banged her head rather hard on the door! She was sitting on the floor with her dad (she still needs support) and leaned forward to grab the dog and dad didn't catch her in time and she toppled forward and hit her forehead. She now has a huge red lump slowly turning blue/purple! I held some ice on it for a little while but she was squirming to get down and play so it can't hurt that much. She's going to have a definite bruise tomorrow though. Poor dad is feeling really bad but I told him it will be the first injury in a long line of them no doubt!!

Mum to Caitlin & Owain

Poor little darling. I'm sure there will be more minor bumps and bruises to come yet. Wait till they are walking ! LOL

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Dear Paula
That's nothing! smile I lifted my "almost" 6 month daughter (who was 4 months at the time) into the air to play aeroplanes and i slammed her head into the ceiling (sloping) - the screams!!! i know the bump sounded worse that it was, but she wasn't happy for a couple of minutes. My partner couldn't get mad since he hit her head on a shelf in the hospital days after she was born.
Susan

Susan, Sydney, 12/4/05 baby

Sign in to follow this topic