Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. when can you give ice cream

when can you give ice cream Rss

Hi Everyone
just wondering when you can give ice cream as the weather is getting hotter and trips to the park would be fun if i could give him a ice cream. my son is nine months old.

anne, benjamin 1/1/05, matthew 18/07/07

My daughter had her first icecream at her first birthday, I dont see why you couldnt give him a small icecream now but remember it is very messy business so make sure you have a cloth and change of everything ready.

Fun times...

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Lachlan is 5 months and he has eaten icecream since he was 4 months old....he also likes Frozen Coke (i know, I'm a very naughty mum!)

Crystal, QLD, (Lachlan 4 May 2005, Liy 18 Oct 2007

my dh and i took the kids for a walk in a baby carrier, i had an icecream and braydon was watching me eat it so i put it to his mouth and he sucked, and he loved it, this was yesterday and i have had no reactions or anything.
he is almost 5 months.

Mum to Taniesha & Braydon born on the 8th June 05

You shouldn't really feed babies ice cream before turning one year old for many reasons. One is because they cannot digest cow's milk or other dairy product just yet. It might cause them diarrhea. They might also be allergic later in life if they consume ice cream too early.
Hi there , i am jams and i'm from USA and i have and beautiful family my propose is to join this blog to know abut what are the habit over children adopt and what are the habit are good are bad. i am also a business man i have business related to custom boxes, and my name of business is small custom boxes.
Howdy , I am sticks and i'm from USA and I have and lovely family my propose is to join this blog to know adjoin what are the propensity over youngsters receive and what are the propensity are great are awful.

Office shoes for men
Sign in to follow this topic