Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Throwing up Panadol

Throwing up Panadol Lock Rss

Hi there! I was curious what other people do should their little one throw up panadol. My DD usually doesn't have a problem with panadol but on a couple of occasions spat it back up (AKA tonight). She has been a reflux baby so throws up a fair bit anyway. I have never re-dosed her just figure we're in for a rough night. I'd love any suggestions or thoughts ideas on this one. Its not life or death but would love to know if there is a better way to do things.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi, Matt had never had a problem with Panadol, but just lately, I have noticed that he throws up more on the days when I have given it to him. I am considering changing to one of the others. They are meant to be more gentle and also lasts longer.

Ange

Hi
My DD was very sick for 6 days and needed panadol to keep her temp down,the problem was she would vomit anything that went in her mouth!!
The hospital gave me a bottle of panadol suppositories(you can get them at the chemist)
I know sounds awful,& i was scared to use them at first,but they are so small & they kind of just pop in really easy(with some lube)she did not seem to notice i had done it!!
Just an idea!!!

A friend of mine recommended to me when I had the same problem, to put the panadol into the bottle if it is a formula bub. My bub refuses a bottle so I couldn't even put it into expressed milk but maybe that might help keep it down.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Sign in to follow this topic