Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Throwing up Panadol

Throwing up Panadol Rss

Hi there! I was curious what other people do should their little one throw up panadol. My DD usually doesn't have a problem with panadol but on a couple of occasions spat it back up (AKA tonight). She has been a reflux baby so throws up a fair bit anyway. I have never re-dosed her just figure we're in for a rough night. I'd love any suggestions or thoughts ideas on this one. Its not life or death but would love to know if there is a better way to do things.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi, Matt had never had a problem with Panadol, but just lately, I have noticed that he throws up more on the days when I have given it to him. I am considering changing to one of the others. They are meant to be more gentle and also lasts longer.

Ange

Hi
My DD was very sick for 6 days and needed panadol to keep her temp down,the problem was she would vomit anything that went in her mouth!!
The hospital gave me a bottle of panadol suppositories(you can get them at the chemist)
I know sounds awful,& i was scared to use them at first,but they are so small & they kind of just pop in really easy(with some lube)she did not seem to notice i had done it!!
Just an idea!!!

A friend of mine recommended to me when I had the same problem, to put the panadol into the bottle if it is a formula bub. My bub refuses a bottle so I couldn't even put it into expressed milk but maybe that might help keep it down.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Sign in to follow this topic