Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. BOBUX SHOES - LOSE OF TOE FROM WEARING THESE

BOBUX SHOES - LOSE OF TOE FROM WEARING THESE Rss

Hi
I have used Bobux shoes for my two daughters. Long story cut short, we have had a problem with them and was wondering if anyone else has experienced getting little toes stuck between the elastic in the shoe. Our daughter nearly lost her toe (she still may lose it). Our doctor wants us to report these shoes and have them recalled from the market. In the past I have been a beg fan of these shoes, but when your baby struggles with you putting them on there little toes seem to stick out, which allows you to put the shoe on, with the little toe stuck. In the past I have had little toes stuck, but have always pick up the problem straight away - but this time i didn't.
My daughters toe at the moment is a mess - so would love to hear from anyone that has had similar problems.

S, AK

Hi madt - how awful for you and your family - I haven't heard of these shoes, are they only available in NZ?
Good luck and I hope all goes OK
Keep us posted

Michelle
Hi Madt

We have them. I think they must only be available in NZ. I haven't had any problems with them. My DD is only 5 months and I have been putting them on her for about a month now. I always put socks on first so nothing really gets caught as the sock keeps everything together. I would definitely tell the company what has happened though as that is horrible. Your poor little girl.
Hi Madt,
I feel very bad for your poor wee girl, however this doesn't sound like a manufacturing fault. These shoes have been on the market for over 14 years all over the world and have been tested thoroughly. Also I would be extremely careful when making negative comments using a company's name. You could be sued. All the best with your daughter.
S
Sign in to follow this topic