Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Rough Night Rss

Some people with think I am bragging (which I am NOT)... BUT I had my very first 'rough night'.

Mia was up and down throughout the night crying with real tears! She hasn't slept very well for the last couple of days either.

She is 9 mths and has 8 teeth... Do you think she could be getting more? I didn't have a problem when she was teething before besides grizzling (and she does this normally) and she still sleep through the night.

She could have her back molars coming thru everytime Emily cut hers she would wake in the middle of the night crying. They seemed to take forever for them to come thru. She is nearly 2 and it looks like all her teeth have finally cut thru the gums which is the worst part.

Good luck!

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

Hi Kylie,
Could it be separation anxiety? Not really sure what u can do about this except be persistent with your usual routine (ie, don't start picking her up when she cries, etc).
It will probably pass all by itself and leave u wondering "what was that????"
Ella had a night like that a couple of weeks ago but I think it was related to us moving house, and we also attended her very first b'day party so she had had a big weekend ... have u been doing anything out of the ordinary?
Fingers crossed for 2nite!!!!!!!
sherri

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

Sign in to follow this topic