Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. How to tell if your child has had a concussion.

How to tell if your child has had a concussion. Lock Rss

Hi,

My daughter had a fall last week where she had a bump on the head, sounds like normal for children i hear you say but for me its still heartbreaking to see her in any pain, anyway some people may already know this but i didnt so i guess this could be some helpful advice to anyone that doesnt know but to cheak if your child has suffered a concusion you face your bub to the light and then turn them away from the light and if their pupils are different from each other they have suffered a concussion and need to be taken to the hospital but if they are the same then they didnt suffer a concussion, my friend had told me this and she only knows because her sister is a nurse.
Hope i have helped anyone who wasnt aware of this.
Maddismummy
thanks... my daughter fell at a bday party straight onto some cement... no concussion but i took her to the chiropractor a few days later and they asked if she had fallen as her ribcage & neck were a bit wonky & she was unbalanced. a couple of adjustments later & she was fine........
Sign in to follow this topic