Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. bubs & ear-piercing???

bubs & ear-piercing??? Rss

Hello all....
Not sure if this is in the right section, but just wondering if anyone has had their bubs ears pierced and how you went about doing it.

Im planning to get isabellas' done tomorrow but I dont think she will stay still for it. She wont even let me put a hair clip in without whinging and moving, let alone ear piercing.
How do you keep them still long enough, and did you get boths ears done at once??
She is 15 months old in a few days...

any help will be greatly appreciated!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Theres a couple of threads with a stack of information. You may need to go back a few pages to find them. Here is one - certainly some interesting opinions on this topic !

Home > Baby > Baby's Health > is ear piercing ok!!!!!!!!!

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi.....

Thank you for the info..I did get bellas' ears pierced today, and as expected she wasnt happy, only becasue she didnt want to sit still for more than 1 second!The funny thing was she wasnt worried about the hurting part of it, she was scared of the chemist that did it! she didnt sit still at all for the 2 guns at once so they had to do it one at a time, she cried for a total of 10 seconds, brought her in for the next ear same thing with that and it was all over and she has been fine all day/night.
Really glad its done now but if i was to have another bub and its a girl i would definatley get it done earlier.

Thanx again!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Sign in to follow this topic