Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Circumcision question...

Circumcision question... Lock Rss

Hi, my 6.5 month old was circumsised when he was 2 weeks old. I have noticed since that the skin of his penis goes around the head of the penis. To clean i have to push the skin down so the top comes back out. Is this normal, or was the circumsision done wrong. I cant remember my 3 y.o's doing this???

Thanks in advance...
Hi,
My boy wasdone when he was 3weeks old, he is now 14 months old and i haven't noticed that the head is covered by the skin, i do pull it down to clean it, but that's just to make sure i have cleaned it all, i don't really have to do it, the head is certainly not covered at all by the skin.
Check with your gp, see what they say, i'm not sure what is right or wrong.
I know the doctor who did my son checked the size etc of the penis to see if there could be any probs, so maybe(hopefully) it's just his penis and it's normal for him!
Sorry i can't help you out anymore, but no my son's head of his penis is not covered by the skin and it's not needed to pull it back to clean it! I just do so i can make sure the bottom of the head is cleaned properly!Let me know how you go, i'm interested to see what they say!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Hi
My little mans' does that too. I just assumed it was normal as the penis skin isn't "tough" yet so it does this for protection.
Sign in to follow this topic