Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. 5 weeks of runny nappies and a cough

5 weeks of runny nappies and a cough Lock Rss

Hi my little girl is 1 next week and she has had runny nappies for about 5 weeks, they have taken samples and say nothing is wrong. So now we are cutting out dairy and wheat of her diet to see if it makes any difference. Another thing is she has had an annoying cough for about 6 months that comes and goes and nothing will make it go away for good. Has anyone had any nappy or cough problems like this? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

OMG bayden has had a cough since 5 months old (hes now 9 1/2. It hasnt gone anywhere and all the doctors say "its just a cough it will go away"
I know everyone says otherwise but im still putting it down to teeth no matter what! If every doctor hes seen cant tell me why he has had a cough since he started teething and hes had runny poo since he started teething than im sticking with my theory.
The blood and old dribble from the gums eds up going into the stomach and gives them a bug. Thats my theory. It not anything that needs to be treated but Bayden has been sick for ever and its not gone away. It only began when he started child care though...

mum to bayden 25/02/05

hey - i had a girlfriend who has had the same problem. it was only yesterday they took her lil' girl to the doctors and they didnt know what was wrong with her so have taken a urine sample to be tested for a urineinfection. Maybe thats worth a shot?

As for the cough - she also had this, and she found that the cough got attention when she was sick so she kept doing it even when she wasnt sick. But it should go - try not to give her attention and make a big deal out of it when she does cough. Maybe she will just stop??

Hope this helps.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic