Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

feeding baby meat Rss

Hi

Can anyone please tell me the best meat to start your baby on, Isabel is 9 months old, she eats all other food without a problem.
Just not sure what to start her on and how.
there's a great recipe on this website called baby beef stew. i've tried it and my little one loves it.

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi
I started Aimee on mince around 9 months but I processed it up first, she also loved liver (only once a week though) and chicken and now she eats what we eat.
I just processed it up so there were no lumps and mixed it in with her mashed veges.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi Morgana,
I just make plenty of vege and meat soup. Meat could be lamb, chicken, scotch fillet. When I don't have fresh meat I substitute for lentils, split peas, beans etc that are high in iron.
Hi

Thanks heaps... i have found the recipe and i will be trying it today.
Thanks
Morgana
Hi Maryt

Thanks for the suggestion Isabel loves soup but i have never put the meat in her meal i took it out. I will be trying the lentils, split peas.
Thanks Heaps
Morgana
Hi

Thanks for your ideas i will trying them all... can you tell me how do you cook the liver?
Thanks
Morgana
Hi Morgana,

I started my baby on chicken when she was 7 months old. I just bought a cooked BBQ chook from a place that has ones that don't have hormones etc and then chopped up the breast into fine pieces with two steak knives. My baby loves it.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Sign in to follow this topic