Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Karicare HA-AR Lock Rss

Just wondering who uses this? I have been feeding bubs S26 for babies with reflux and it has been fine up until the past couple of weeks. My daughter has always drank water but since refusing it she has become constipated.

How have you found the Karicare if you use it?

Hi, my daughter is on karicare AR. she has been on it for 6 and a half months now. i remember when i first put her on it she did become a little constipated until her stomach got used to it, now she is on solids has been for 4 months and she is usually like clock work every morning when i change her from her sleep nappy.
i hope that has helped.
Thanks for that smile

She has been on it for a day and a half now. Hopefully she will improve soon.

I just wish the little bugger would drink water again hehe

Hi,
My 7.5 month old son has been on this for a while now.
I breastfeed him for 6 full months and from around 4- 6 months, i topped him up with formula (as i didnt have much milk).

I have been using the Karicare HA-AR and he is fine with it...it was actually the only formula he didnt projectile vomit (which was a relief).

He had reflux and i have allergies so the pharmacist recommended this one!
Have you tried some brown sugar in her water? They generally love the taste and will devour it all and also helps immensley with the conspitation.
I have been using the Karicare HA-AR and he is fine with it...it was actually the only formula he didnt projectile vomit (which was a relief).

Us too! Unfortunetely it took us 7 months to find this formula, I was at my wits end with the chuck, we had tried every HA and AR formula, when we discovered the Karicare HA-AR it was like magic...instantly the chucking stopped, amazing.

I swear by it!
Thanks again ladies.

I'm not too sure how this formula is going to be honest. Her bowels are opening more frequently which is good but her poo has become qutie sticky.

Also, she has been really unsettled after her 6:30pm bottle. Usually she sits up for a bit and then happily goes to bed but she has been crying. So I'm not too sure about it all!!

Sign in to follow this topic