Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Wind Drops Rss

Just wondering if anyone has used wind drops for their babies such as Infacol?

Olivia used to take up to 40 mins to burb sometimes. By the time she did burb my arm was aching. If I didn't burp her she's bring up her next feed.

I have been using the drops for about 2 weeks now and she burbs so much better. Now I don't know when to stop using them.

When do babies start to burp on their own?

Hi Bri,

Both my bublets were terrible at bringing up their wind. I unfortunately didn't have any success with infacol, but found infants friend worked for No2.

After about 4 months i think bubs start to do it more themselves, but i still burp my son after a bottle now, and he is past 11 months.

At least if you do still have to burp your daughter for a while you will know you are not the only one,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Bri. I found my little munchkin didnt respond to the infacol wind drops, and he was a real bugga for bringing up his wind especially on s 26 gold so I changed formulas to Heinz nurture but and then his burps were really good! but from 4 months I just had him sitting in my lap looking around the room then a big burp!

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi Bri
i also use infants friend and found it really good it is good for keeping their bowels regular to. Once you see oliva is burping better maybe stop it and see how she goes otherwise i think they get to use to it. I also find if i stand michael on my lap after his feed and then sit him down he burps much better.

Good Luck

Mary B

Ps Hope oliva is still sleeping well

Michael, Vic, Born 11-12-03

Hi,

Thanks everyone. Olivia seems to be burping by herself today. I'll give it a couple of days and if she keeps it up I'll stop the Infacol and see how she goes.

Halfway through her feed she stops and I stand her up and she's burps. I then do the same once she's finished.

Hi Bangus,

Sounds like she is getting the idea, what a clever Gal you have,

Tepe

Thanks Tepe!

I'll have her a few days to see if she keeps it up ok and then I'll cut out the drops.

I'll let you know how we go.

Hi,

I have completely stoppped the Infacol Wind Drops now and things are going well. Olivia is still burping by herself, hooray.

Good on you Olivier smile smile

Just keep them in the back of the cupboard, just in case!

Tepe

Sign in to follow this topic