Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. EXTREMELY SWEATY FEET??????

EXTREMELY SWEATY FEET?????? Rss

HEY LADIES
I HAVE A 3MTH OLD LITTLE BOY WHO HEALTH WISE IS GREAT, BUT THERE IS ONE VERY STRANGE THING HE DOES HIS FEET (only the underneath) SWEAT ALOT EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT HOT HE ALWAYS HAS SWEATY LITTLE FEET (no other part of his body) WHEN I SAY SWEATY I MEAN SO MUCH THAT THEY ARE LIKE WET AS. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS OR HEARD OF IT? WHY IS IT HAPPENING? SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

Mumma of 3.

Wow, I have never heard of that before. I do know as adults we each sweat half a cup from each foot. Totally grose I know, but haven't you noticed that your socks are heavier when you take them off at the end of the day?

I can't wait to hear what others say about your little ones sweaty feet - that is really interesting.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Quin
My DD had really,really sweaty feet(and nothing else) it lasted till about 8mths & it stopped.
Dont worry to much just wait a little while and it may just go away.
My SIL has really sweaty(dripping)hands and feet,so they all assumed my DD had the same thing but she is fine,nice dry feet smile

My baby boy too!!!!!!!!!What is with this?They are continually wet ,like you were saying QUIN1901.He is also of today 3 months.

Vanessa ,DS-8, DD-6, DS-17.12.05

My 6mth boy has very sweaty feet too. I have no idea why! I have gone to get him out of his cot in the mornings and the sheets are wet where his feet have been. It is bizare.
Hi!

I know this is totally gross! And Kazi - I don't need any smart ass comments from you...lol

But I have had this problem my whole life!!!! My hands and feet will be totally cold to touch but I will be sweating like you wouldn't believe! I have always carried a lot of extra fluid - and it seems to excrete through my hands and feet! I have never really sweated anywhere else....

It is terrible! When I worked in business it was terrible because I was always the one with the wetfish handshake - and unfortunately there isn't too much you can do about it! When I was pregnant and on really hot days - my feet sweat so much that you can actually see them perspiring - it's bizarre! My husband thinks it's gross!.... but we all have little quirks....

My daughter does exactly the same thing! So it's not that uncommon.....

As an adult I get a lymphatic drainage massage once a month and this helps...but at there age - it will come and go!

Best of luck...

Arianna, Reagan & Oakley

Sign in to follow this topic