Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. She Almost Crawling

She Almost Crawling Lock Rss

What age did your bubs start to crawl
My 5 month old rolls straight onto her stomach every time i put her down.
She can also bring her knees up under her stomach
But she just can't quite get it

Lillie....1 year old!!!

That is so exciting, it probalby wont be long Mimmy. DD got up onto all fours and then started to rock. It wasn't long after that she made her first 3-4 crawls, then within a week she was crawling out of the room after me (8 months - ish). I moved my furniture a bit to open up the lounge room as she was boxed in. I spread her toys out as a bit of a tease too, it worked really well to give her that last bit of encouragement to get going. Your bubs is certainly an early developer - a very clever girl in deed !

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Yes my DD is also on all fours rocking, she tries to move forward but ends up on her tummy. She has a funny way of getting around a half roll shuffle very interesting.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

Hi

I can't believe and I'm glad that I'm not the only Mum who has a 5 month old ready to start crawling. My son is on all fours and rocking back and forward, wont be long and he will be following me around the room smile My first son crawled at 8 months its funny how there so different......

hi mimmy,my little boy strated to when he was 6 and half months of age to crawl..now at 9mnths he is pulling himself up on funrnture..
Sign in to follow this topic