Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

movement of a baby Lock Rss

my husband thinks that our daughter constant moving means there is something wrong with her she is 5 months old is this normal for a baby of that age to do
hi shannan

my dd is never still not even when she is sleeping! (or in my tummy for that matter) what kind of ' constant moving' is worrying him???

emmah learnt to roll over and hold her head up very early (2.5 months), and once they get that basic stuff... well its all systems go from there, she has been sitting up and commando crawl when she 4 months and now at seven motnhs there is no stopping her, crawling everywhere and standing up!!!

kristie

Kristie, tvlle, 3.5yr & newborn

its absolutly normal.i cant keep my 5 month old still!!!!
even when she's asleep she's a wiggle bum!!
i often go to check on her and she smiles,wiggles,sighs etc in her sleep.
i'd say your bub is just very happy and likes to show it.You have a mover and shaker
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

my bubs crawled at 5 months so it is normal, I'd be more worried if she WASNT moving all the time.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi Shannan less you know your husband cares for your daughter and watches her doing things when he has the chance.

And you can tell your husband it is very normal and she has discover she can move every little thing on her body and she will be crawling around the house before you both know it.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic