Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Vomiting Rss

Hi...my little girl has just started vomiting after a couple of senconds of screaming when I put her to bed.
I put her in her cot at night when she has just nodded off or just about to and stick around to let her know mummy is there but before her head hits the pillow she starts screaming uncontrollably and within seconds starts vomiting and is then upset because she has vomited. My first also was like this too and I could never find a way to help or stop it... and now my second child is having the same thing happen and I am just at a loss as to how to help.
She has never been a spewy baby..only if sick or in this case. I have tried patting her but the only thing I have found to work is to pick her up and confort her then lay down with her...but then I have to somehow put her in her cot without waking her and that is near impossible!
I just can't let her scream and vomit all the time and I don't care if comforting her to sleep is wrong in some people's eyes as it is the only thing working for me at the moment...so please no condeming me..please....this is a hard enough time for me at the moment, and am being to find it hard to cope with!

Please...and help or suggestion are welcome!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Well, things are all good again! I found putting an item of clothing in her cot with her worked a charm! I'd put her in when sleepy and no fuss just off to sleep she would go! She would sleep all night too with no fuss! I have recently taken my clothing out and she is still settling and sleeping well!

Glad to have found a way myself that didn't involve stress on her or me!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

That's great news. I didn't reply to your question because I have had no experience of this. I am so pleased you found a solution - and a cheap and clever one at that! Happy sleeping.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Sign in to follow this topic