Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Is honey ok Lock Rss

Im pretty sure if we always listened to the 'studies', we would never be able to feed our children anything, or even let them outside. Im surprised we arent advise about taking children out in cars because of the risk of an accident happening. The reason children get so many allergies these days is because we are advised againsts cutting out so many things before 12 months of age. I have 4 perfectly healthy children and they have all eaten honey from a young age ie 6 months. I suppose you use your own judgement.

My baby has honey on his dummy. He is 9 weeks old. It helps settle him sometimes and IT WORKS. He is happy, so I am happy. I think we are so caught up about what the internet or some book says. Don't be afraid to trust your own judgement. We all made it to adulthood. Goodness knows what our parents tried when we were babies, but we are all healthy and living and weren't brought up via a text book.
Whatever works for you, go for it!

My baby has honey on his dummy. He is 9 weeks old. It helps settle him sometimes and IT WORKS. He is happy, so I am happy. I think we are so caught up about what the internet or some book says. Don't be afraid to trust your own judgement. We all made it to adulthood. Goodness knows what our parents tried when we were babies, but we are all healthy and living and weren't brought up via a text book.
Whatever works for you, go for it!

I think one of the main things that makes honey on dummies disagreeable is because honey/sugar can damage babies teeth/teeth buds, but i guess if it works for you and your bubba, keep doing it, but I wouldn't smile

I think honey is best for your toddler.
Hey, does anybody else know sites like Pinterest? I found recently one called exploremenow and I wonder if anybody else is using it and attracted as I am, I found a lot of DIY projects to do with my baby boy, and he is so happy while we are doing all those activities.
Sign in to follow this topic