Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. lots of little pimple spots all over face

lots of little pimple spots all over face Rss

My 3 week old is covered in little pimple like spots all over his face. The midwife told me they are milk spots but when i was told that there were only a few now he is covered in them. He is bottle fed and i thought milk spots were when you breastfeed. Sould i be concerned and how long till they go away, its embarrassing when people want to look at my baby.

jessica,Adelaide S.A twin boys born 05

It may be baby acne. My little guy had that too. Horrid it is. Took a few months then went away, no intervention required. Still annoying though sad Hope it clears up soon
Kylara got these too, all across her cheeks and chin, and down onto her chest.
I would wash her face with a warm damp cloth after each feed and apply a small amount of baby oil, and its clearing up. If I don't do it for a day it comes back.
"Milk spots", also known as milia or baby acne, actually has no known cause.

You might find this interesting.

Gently wiping with warm water, with or without a mild soap, can help but there's not much you can do to make them go away except for time.

My chn suggested i add alpha keri oil to ds bath when he had them and it helped a friend told me she used goats milk soap to clear her bubs up

Robin

My DS gets them as well .I was told to keep the face dry and put vaseline on regularly .But the vaseline made it worse .I just keep his face dry and don't let him pick at all .

My 3 week old is covered in little pimple like spots all over his face. The midwife told me they are milk spots but when i was told that there were only a few now he is covered in them. He is bottle fed and i thought milk spots were when you breastfeed. Sould i be concerned and how long till they go away, its embarrassing when people want to look at my baby.

My son had what sounds like the same thing. When i searched it up it matched the same simptoms as baby achme. It sounds bad but really it isnt, it is just his hormones trying to balance out. I was told by my baby clinic to use sorbaline creame but this did not make it and better i found paw paw ointment helped to clear it up. Its also great for nappy rash. It should clear up within a few weeks.

Milk spots! haha my daughter got them real bad! they cleared up wen she was 5-6 weeks..
Theyre funy ay lil pimples ya look at them and jus wanna squeeze em hahahaha but dont! lol
Sign in to follow this topic