1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Wipes taken off the shelf in supermarkets

Wipes taken off the shelf in supermarkets Lock Rss

My Link

May be worth a read if you use these brands

Thanks for that! I use the flush able wipes for the kids and me (love them when I have AF!) suppose i better take them back, think they were the only brand that you can flush as well?...

Thanks for that! I use the flush able wipes for the kids and me (love them when I have AF!) suppose i better take them back, think they were the only brand that you can flush as well?...

kleenex have flushables in the toilet paper isle
Great thanks will look tonight hopefully if i get there to return mine..

I used those Huggies flushable wipes on my 3 year old son and he had a terrible reaction, ripped the skin of his bottom, it was bleeding and he got an infection and had to be on antibiotics to treat it. I sent an email to Huggies and they had them tested and they were all within 'safe levels' of the chemicals they use. They were very good and sent us toilet paper and baby wipes. My son has never had any skin reactions before and does not have senstive skin so i really don't know what happened, we've gone back to using the baby wipes which he is fine with.
Hi guys,

The Huggies Team have provided us with the following information smile

Kimberly-Clark, makers of Huggies Baby Wipes, confirms that our baby wipes products do not contain the chemical iodopropynyl butylcarbamate (IPBC). The safety of our consumers is Kimberly-Clark’s continuing number one priority. Huggies Baby Wipes are today and have always been completely safe for mothers to use on their baby.
Sign in to follow this topic