Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

2min noodles Lock Rss

Don't stress, it is only one day! I think I have given them before too.

Don't feel bad, I gave my DD 2min noodles for dinner! Not the healthiest thing, but as long as they aren't eating it everyday its all good smile
Don't stress. Our whole family including 2 1/2 DD and 6 1/2 DD had them for tea tonight. DH was supposed to cook tea tonight (I even thawed meat etc for him) but he got home at 6pm the same time as us so no way were we eating after 6.30pm when we usually eat at 5.30pm and kids go to bed at 6.45pm.

I was not a happy mummy ..........
i guess if you dont put the sachet of seasoning in with it it is ok sometimes!

Dont stress. I worked in a childcare centre and there was an obese 12 month old there and her mother would brag she could eat 2 maccas cheeseburgers- now that is child abuse!

mrsing wrote:

Dont stress. I worked in a childcare centre and there was an obese 12 month old there and her mother would brag she could eat 2 maccas cheeseburgers- now that is child abuse!

OMG thats nothing to brag about......poor kid sad (not your one op smile lol)

I don't see anything wrong with it on the odd occassion all just food everything in moderation.

Yes ds whos 15 months has had a mouthful of mine before.........thought they were amazing lol also shared my soup in a cup before.

all have those days smile.

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
mrsing wrote:

Whoaaaaa my kids didn't even no maccas exsisted at 12 months old!!! That's sick seriously that poor bub is heading for diabetes at a early age and a life long struggle with weight sad

+ 1 and me too sad.

Not something we have often but I just throw out the sachet, add a little butter, throw in frozen peas and corn, a tin of tuna and it makes me feel better about it smile

Or ham, grated cheese, cherry toms and avo

Don't stress, if you're not doing it all the time it won't hurt
Little Rascals wrote:
Not something we have often but I just throw out the sachet, add a little butter, throw in frozen peas and corn, a tin of tuna and it makes me feel better about it smile

Or ham, grated cheese, cherry toms and avo

same here, its usually peas, corn and finely chopped ham smile

edited to say, I skip adding the flavour sachet too.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I make the noodles, drain them completely, chuck them in a pan with scrambled eggs and make eggy noodles (sort of like fried rice) with peas and corn and sometimes shredded chicken if we have some, my kids go mental over them and devour the plate laugh laugh laugh it's one of my "fall back meals" if I have no meat out or actual meal to cook... I don't see a problem with my kids having noodles, would be like giving them spaghetti (except DD can't have spaghetti)
Sign in to follow this topic