Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Corona Virus and Birth

Corona Virus and Birth Rss

So as your all aware this Corona virus is getting a bit out of hand and stress levels are high for most, i am currently 35 weeks pregnant, and i am petrified of hospitals as it is and of course my luck is to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic. The hospital i am meant to be giving birth has cases of this virus at it and i don't really know what to do this is my second child and i had my first at 36 weeks. Would speaking to the doctor about inducing the baby at 36 weeks like my first be a safer option for the quicker in quicker out and safe at home option? And would a doctor allow this? I'm extremely nervous, worried and frightened about this especially when everyone else around me is being a media zombie does not help the situation. What do you other mums or soon to be mums in this situation think?
It’s glad to hear you are just conceiving and entering 35th week but there are some certain things you really need to be concerned about your baby and those Pregnant women who are just near to welcome new born should do the same things as the general public to avoid infection. As content analyst from UK-NursingEssays there is no as effective or specific treatment for this outbreak however one can follow the recommendations by World Health Organization can with some respected guidelines.
Frazier wrote:
It’s glad to hear you are just conceiving and entering 35th week but there are some certain things you really need to be concerned about your baby and those Pregnant women who are just near to welcome new born should do the same things as the general public to avoid infection. As content analyst from UK-NursingEssays there is no as effective or specific treatment for this outbreak however one can follow the recommendations by World Health Organization can with some respected guidelines.

So true! smile
Frazier wrote:
It’s glad to hear you are just conceiving and entering 35th week but there are some certain things you really need to be concerned about your baby and those Pregnant women who are just near to welcome new born should do the same things as the general public to avoid infection.

pretty sure
but you know my friend's wife has born a girl yesterday, everything was OK

4/7/20
yesterday I was at their house , they invited me
the girl is awesome and calm
and of course I made a gift to them - some stuff for kids (I really love kid department at Myer https://www.rabato.com/au/myer )
they sad everything is great, but they worry about global situation
It is very bad situation that You are facing from CORONA VIRUS and I am feeling your fear. But You think a positive which good weapon from this bad Corona and Maintain Your health and Mind also get observation under a good doctor.
We can understand that how bad situation is for you but you need to take some steps which will help you to protect your child. You should take extra care of child and need to review the medicines which will protect your child. I personally review the writing content first before applying and this also provides me the https://aussieessayreviews.com/review-of-edubir... options to get edubirdie unblocked which helps in the writing content.
Sign in to follow this topic